Twitist Forums
My bf locked his phone and changed our facebook password out of nowhere? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: My bf locked his phone and changed our facebook password out of nowhere? (/thread-107275.html)

My bf locked his phone and changed our facebook password out of nowhere? - Stephanie - 03-04-2014 05:55 PM

My bf recently locked his phone after having unlocked and he changed our Facebook password. I'm starting to think he's hiding something from me. He says no but it doesn't make sense. I never put a lock on my phone because I'm proving to him I have nothing to hide. I mean if he has nothing to hide why lock it then. I can't talk to him about it because he will get mad and yell at me. I don't think what he's doing is right. I have considered leaving him if he doesn't show me that I can trust him
. I don't know what to do anymore.

- lala - 03-04-2014 05:58 PM

Okay 1st he probably is hiding
2nd if u talk to him about it if he really loves you he wouldn't yell!!
And ᶥᵗˢ not HIS Facebook account ᶥᵗˢ BOTH of yours
No offense but he must buy a life ᶥᵗˢ R20 at PicknPay!!

- abraXus - 03-04-2014 06:08 PM

you share an account? that's a bad idea

- David H - 03-04-2014 06:24 PM

Dump him - and find another to bestow your interest/affections on.

Anyone behaving in such away is 'not' being open and transparent about 'their' true intentions.

He 'see's you as being gullible' - and easily fooled....its time to say goodbye.

Its far better 'to find out now' - rather than later on....after you become more involved with him.

Control freaks 'always' start out this way - and the association gets slowly worse as time goes by....'learn from his deceit and take any emotional pain now' - before you and your feelings get 'really hurt' in the future.