Twitist Forums
Will a Chinese iPhone 5\Galaxy S4 do me good? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Will a Chinese iPhone 5\Galaxy S4 do me good? (/thread-107325.html)

Will a Chinese iPhone 5\Galaxy S4 do me good? - Anwar - 03-04-2014 10:14 PM

Smart phones here are too expensive, so I can't afford to buy the original ones.
I'll use the Chinese iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 to browse the internet, Facebook and maybe simple apps.
Will a Chinese iPhone 5 or Galaxy S4 fulfill my needs which I listed earlier?
Which one should I get?
Thanks in advance.

- David - 03-04-2014 10:29 PM

Well it will depend upon you'r luck.no one can say how long will a chinese product will work properly.If you have good luck,then a chinese Iphone 5 or galaxy s4 may give service for 5years.if bad luck then you will have to kiss goodbye that device within 2 weeks after buying.I myself have seen these to happen.the best you can do is to try to buy the chinese product from a store which is well reputed and will be trustworthy.You know what I'm saying.try to buy it from someone you know well.good luck.

- Danny - 03-04-2014 10:40 PM

Just buy a cheap real brand phone, if that's all you need it for.

- Wmarc - 03-04-2014 10:51 PM

I would just get a cheaper real phone then since you wont be able to use all the appstore anyways.

- ScσττRΛSC³ - 03-04-2014 11:04 PM

Barely. Definitely not worth it.

- Android Core - 03-04-2014 11:15 PM

Just an FYI…. China JUST got Iphone… after 6 years they finally got the iphone….

What china advertises is what we techs call the “sci-phone”… aka the Scam-iphone… Its not an iphone… its not made by Apple…. And it doesn’t contain IOS…. So no apps for you! LMAO

Its it simply meant to look and act like an iphone

Google “sci-phone” if you think Im making all this up!

- Jason - 03-04-2014 11:23 PM

They are both good. I like Galaxy S4 much more.