Twitist Forums
How DO i make money with my FACEBOOK page? WHAT WEBSITES DO I USE? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: How DO i make money with my FACEBOOK page? WHAT WEBSITES DO I USE? (/thread-107367.html)

How DO i make money with my FACEBOOK page? WHAT WEBSITES DO I USE? - Ruby - 03-05-2014 01:10 AM

How DO i make money with my FACEBOOK page? WHAT WEBSITES DO I USE?

Hi,

Someone told me i can earn money off my Facebook pages, by sharing peoples websites, videos and links. HOW DO I DO THAT?

What are the best websites to do this one?

WHICH websites pay the most?

- asiansareeasy - 03-05-2014 01:15 AM

I don't think you can. Oh well. I'm sure someone will prove me wrong. Probably a women. Or a wife.
Yeah. I'm sure of it.

- Daniel - 03-05-2014 01:20 AM

You Can Not Make Money With your Facebook Page If your a Business You Can Place A AD For your Product and Get Money Through That But Facebook Does Not Pay Anyone Money

- Ricky M - 03-05-2014 01:21 AM

I am not sure about what you have stated; however, you can advertise your stuff for free and make money on Facebook. Here are a few examples
1. You are running a business and create a page for the bushiness in which you advertise your products.
2. Post that you are selling something (yourself or as part of a business) on your profile
3. Check and see if there are local groups in which everyone in the group that is in a certain town or city is allowed to join and attempt to sell what ever it is they have to sell