Twitist Forums
How to get over a guy you loved but you moved away? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: How to get over a guy you loved but you moved away? (/thread-107379.html)

How to get over a guy you loved but you moved away? - Noelle - 03-05-2014 02:45 AM

I went out with this amazing guy for over a month and during Christmas time I moved away. I can't get over him because he was the sweetest guy ever toward me. He would walk me home from school and give me kisses on the cheek and hold my hand and on the last of me seeing him we kissed for a long time. (It was my first kiss)

Now at my new school I feel so depressed and lonely and I can't look at anything but thinking about all the memories we had. He was so sweet, funny and protective toward me to other people. (But not so over protective) He knew that some of his friends liked me so he was very protective over me.

I miss him like crazy and everyday I get sadder and sadder.

He broke his phone over the break so I can't text him or call him which makes it worse. I feel like I might die of a heart break syndrome. (I'm actually trying to convince myself that it's a good way to go) Or just end it here with sleeping pills.

How do I get over him? Help Please?

- DNFV~* - 03-05-2014 02:56 AM

you go out and meet new people... anywhere facebook twitter etc.. believe it or not you get over someone by meeting someone new. Its the only way to be sure