Twitist Forums
My facebook is timeline but my sister's isn't!!!!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook is timeline but my sister's isn't!!!!!? (/thread-107413.html)

My facebook is timeline but my sister's isn't!!!!!? - GreenDayGirl - 03-05-2014 04:42 AM

I went on facebook the other day and my profile was timeline!!??but when my sister checked her's it was normal!?I did't get timeline manually, it wasn't even a thought, i don't really like it either!!
Why is my facebook profile timeline now when i didn't make it, but everyone in my family that has facebook, their profile's are still normal, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHY!!!
Anthony!! I'm not addicted to facebook, i was just asking!!!!!!
Also, who is greednay, never heard of them!!!! Tongue XD

- 523 - 03-05-2014 04:57 AM

You are addicted to facebook. Get off before it burns. Also greednay sucks.

- UP and COMING - 03-05-2014 05:07 AM

I think FB themselves said that they would change SOME people's to timeline as a test of sorts. I hate that crap. It sucks totally. Go into options and see if you can change it back. I don't have it but I don't remember if I changed it back or never had it.

- Chip - 03-05-2014 05:15 AM

The Timeline format is a required change, all facebook profiles are switching over to it soon whether you like it or not.

However, in order to keep their servers from exploding, they are rolling it out to the profiles in phases instead of every profile changing at the same time.

In a week or two your family will have timeline just like you.

- BrunetteBabe98 - 03-05-2014 05:22 AM

I think facebook picked random people as an example to show people but sadly there is no way to put it back unless you were to contact facebook. Hope I have been some help x

- abraXus - 03-05-2014 05:37 AM

everyone has to eventually use timeline... but not everyone is converted on the same day

your profile could be next, so learn how to use it before it's forced on you

- Tammy - 03-05-2014 05:43 AM

eventually everyone will have it so get used to it