Twitist Forums
is there any tip for me to market my book for free? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Social Marketing (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: is there any tip for me to market my book for free? (/thread-107483.html)

is there any tip for me to market my book for free? - Billy - 03-05-2014 11:39 AM

name at least five thank you

- Michael - 03-05-2014 11:44 AM

Oh how cool - doing some writing.

I have a couple options for you.

1st fund it: Use kickstarter.com to get funding for your idea. Figure out the costs to get a book published by most any local printer and put together a micro-funding plan.

2nd: Start a blog (so many choices and it's free) and make your book downl loadable by anyone who wants it

Being a good writer a blog will help you work your writing style and create a personality that others may be attracted to and thus seek your work. Share excerpts of your book on a blog and via social media and give me people a tease.

3rd: Build it and email it to friends and family. A Kindle can accept a PDF and that may open up your reading audience...alot.

Keep us posted - looking forward to read what you have to say Billy!

- dotspiders - 03-05-2014 11:59 AM

You can market your book through Social Medias. Facebook,Twitter,Linked in etc...,By these sites you can market your product easily.Otherwise post it in classifieds.

- Jennifer - 03-05-2014 12:11 PM

Promote in Facebook and Forums

- Harriot - 03-05-2014 12:25 PM

Do not go with the FREE ways as it will only waste your time but give you a result of 0. You should try social media marketing as this is the most effective marketing strategies. Within a least budget, you can reach the most. So, you can consult with a social media marketing services. Good Luck!