Twitist Forums
Facebook tags and friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook tags and friends? (/thread-10751.html)

Facebook tags and friends? - Gabriel - 10-15-2012 07:44 PM

i get alot of blind freind invites on FB. i think i accepted sum dork and he keeps tagging me in pics that have nothing to do with me nor interest me. i asked him to stop he doesnt. i go to his page to unfriend him and it only gives me the option to Like his page, or Mesage him. i dont see the friend icon for me to unfriend him. i look in my own list of friends and dont see him in there, i dont understand but he spamms me with over 50 taggs daily. its been 3-4 days since he started, its gonna take me forever to get rid of these taggs. please help me
thanks Flame but idk that that is it, i looked again and all it lists is Add to interest list, create a page, share, send feedback, and report page. privacy and terms are also listed, that is all. id think he wasnt even a friend, but then he shouldnt be able to tag me so idk
thanks Flame but idk that that is it, i looked again and all it lists is Add to interest list, create a page, share, send feedback, and report page. privacy and terms are also listed, that is all. id think he wasnt even a friend, but then he shouldnt be able to tag me so idk

- rohit - 10-15-2012 07:53 PM

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agr2f6HtIrUaFvzFF0K9.mzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120919141422AAfcN4b

- flamerak47 - 10-15-2012 07:53 PM

Go to their profile and next to message (at the top where there is a small black gear) there should be a down arrow, click that then click on unfriend.