Twitist Forums
What is the deal with the whole twitter thing? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What is the deal with the whole twitter thing? (/thread-107520.html)

What is the deal with the whole twitter thing? - Hennessie - 03-05-2014 02:53 PM

Lately, it's been twitter this and twitter that. I created an account today, but find it very boring. I can't figure out how everything works and it seems like a waste of time. Anyone use Twitter???

- Alísa - 03-05-2014 03:07 PM

I think it's a waste of time.. people become obsessed about it and are on it 24/7. They should get out from in front of the computer and go outside!

- Mary - 03-05-2014 03:14 PM

twitter is like a new myspace

- 594 - 03-05-2014 03:21 PM

I think it's lame as well. Very pointless. I think it's to give someone some kind of entitlement of being special. The only people that I would be interested in having a Twitter are celebrities....nobody else LOL. Nobody else really cares about regular people.

- Stevejavson - 03-05-2014 03:27 PM

I wish Facebookers who spam my home page with quizzes would get twitter.

- boop - 03-05-2014 03:41 PM

I have a twitter but I don't care for it. Personally I think it's boring. I like to see people's 'stories'. I do know people that like twitter better because they like to see people's status. It's really simple (and there's none of that quiz spam).