Twitist Forums
Can facebook track websites you visit even after signing off of fbk? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Can facebook track websites you visit even after signing off of fbk? (/thread-107687.html)

Can facebook track websites you visit even after signing off of fbk? - freerunnah - 03-06-2014 05:09 AM

I have been hearing about facebook's new privacy settings, which apparently exposes your profile to websites you visit or something like that....? So, I was just wondering, if I sign out of facebook, can the websites I visit still be tracked back to my profile specifically on facebook? And are other people somehow able to see which websites I visit? Any help clearing this up would be nice, thanks =D
thanks for the answer Smile

- Nick C - 03-06-2014 05:24 AM

Nope. That setting only means that if you happen to connect your YouTube and Facebook accounts, you are allowing YouTube to use data from Facebook in your profile and vice-versa. Privacy settings on either Facebook or YouTube would publish or hide certain information. Facebook will not actually track your movement on the internet. That's just silly Smile