Twitist Forums
After deleting my facebook account, could I make another one with the same email or username? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: After deleting my facebook account, could I make another one with the same email or username? (/thread-107949.html)

After deleting my facebook account, could I make another one with the same email or username? - Vanessa84 - 03-07-2014 04:42 AM

After deleting my facebook account, could I make another one with the same email or username?

Thankyou.
There's a time limit of 14 days, after that its PERMANANTLY deleted. So, what after that?

- Scarecrow - 03-07-2014 04:57 AM

No, because facebook never actually lets you delete your account, you just 'deactivate' it

- Shaagar - 03-07-2014 05:06 AM

No you can't because of your same email I'd
I tried way back I couldn't plus you can't delete your Facebook you can only deactivate your Facebook AC

- blee - 03-07-2014 05:20 AM

I don't remember exactly how long but i do remember last time i tried to delete my facebook account it pretty much set your account into idle mode meaning the email will still be used and if u ever resign with it, it will just activate your account again. Im sure theres a time limit but i don't remember.

- babygirl2010 - 03-07-2014 05:27 AM

well hi umm.. no i do nt think you can create a new facebook with the same username as your last one sry... Sad but u can alwayz create a new email account and do it on facebook that i deleted mi account and had to create a new email adress jst to get a new fb...

- MiSSiABLE - 03-07-2014 05:35 AM

No you cant, like the others said, but you can make a new e-mail address and just use it for facebook Smile Hope this helps xx <3