Twitist Forums
Is Rick Sanchez the most annoying personality on CNN? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Is Rick Sanchez the most annoying personality on CNN? (/thread-108398.html)

Pages: 1 2

- Thug life - 03-08-2014 11:13 PM

You know...I've tried sending tweets to him and he never tweets back. Hell I've even sent him stuff on myspace and nothing. FUCK RICK SANCHEZ.

- shawn - 03-08-2014 11:17 PM

They all rave about Twitter like its the best thing next to sliced bread. Too bad they don't know Twitter is actually not cool for today's youth, so they will not be attracting any more viewers by continually mentioning it. Dirty Sanchez is up there in annoying category, but Lou Dobbs wins hands down.

- Derek R - 03-08-2014 11:33 PM

None of the CNN-correspondents annoy me too much. Also Lou Dobbs is NOT conservative, lol. He called Bush's administration "eight years of darkness", and has been very light on criticism against Obama. He's a Centrist imo.

- Jerry J - 03-08-2014 11:38 PM

Funny thing is I cant stand anyone on CNN what a flippin joke!!

Bad News is funny CNN most powerful now thats funny!! They couldnt report the news accurately if they were stuck in a wet paper bag!!

- Rocket34 - 03-08-2014 11:54 PM

I think he does a fine job. It takes something to handle live TV and all those resources and such.

- George W. B - 03-08-2014 11:58 PM

I'm not fond of him either, but I have to admit, he calls a spade a spade and it's typically the GOPers who can't stand it.

I'm more into Heidi Collins....Hoo Fah!

- joeanimal - 03-09-2014 12:00 AM

if you get past all the laughing and the giggles andy really pay attention to what he is saying, John Stewart makes the most sense about our Political situation~!