Twitist Forums
I am really computer stupid..how do I get a picture from my e mail to my facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Pages (/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: I am really computer stupid..how do I get a picture from my e mail to my facebook page? (/thread-108495.html)

I am really computer stupid..how do I get a picture from my e mail to my facebook page? - Lynne - 03-09-2014 05:08 AM

- Mechanik - 03-09-2014 05:08 AM

You have to save the picture from the email to My Pictures before you can upload it.

- Leah - 03-09-2014 05:12 AM

go to email. click on photo. download it onto your computer where you will know where it is. my pictures is good. then go to facebook and in the box where you type a message, when you click in there different things will show up at the bottom and one of them is a camera. click the camera and go to where you saved it on your computer (my pictures i guess) and double click it and it will put it on the facebook page and you can write something in there too if you want. then click post. i would go into more detail about what you do on your computer before the facebook stuff but i dont' know what operating system you have, windows 7, xp, etc. hope you figure it out. good luck