Twitist Forums
Is it weird that I don't like to wear my glasses in pictures? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Is it weird that I don't like to wear my glasses in pictures? (/thread-108531.html)

Is it weird that I don't like to wear my glasses in pictures? - leikacharlene - 03-09-2014 08:58 AM

For example, I take off my glasses in school pictures, when I take selfies for Facebook & Instagram or whatever, but I've noticed that most people keep on their glasses. I don't know, I feel like I don't look as nice in pictures with my glasses on, and my glasses give really bad glare. I wear contacts, but not everyday.

So is it weird that I don't like to take pictures with my glasses?

- 909 - 03-09-2014 09:07 AM

It isn't weird to talk about my glasses to me. You have nothing to worry about your eye doctor will treat you.

- ur mom - 03-09-2014 09:13 AM

No its not weird. Ur gonna take pictures that u think ull come out looking good in, so if u think u look better without glasses then thats perfectly fine

I on the other hand MUST wear my glasses in pictures. I look hideous without them. I use em to hide the undereye darkness and the fact that i have one of my eyes bigger than the other lol

- Jesere - 03-09-2014 09:15 AM

nope
quite common for those of us who wear glasses
and the old cameras had flash bulbs and glasses reflected the flash