Twitist Forums
How to delete all facebook notifications from my yahoo mail? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How to delete all facebook notifications from my yahoo mail? (/thread-108625.html)

How to delete all facebook notifications from my yahoo mail? - Konstantinos - 03-09-2014 04:54 PM

How to delete all facebook notifications from my yahoo mail?
I have more than 16000 mails in my yahoo account and the 95% are from facebook .I can't delete all the facebook mails cause when i search for facebook only mails my yahoo mail can't load all of the cause they are too many.I cant delete 15000 mails one by one .Plz help me

Notice that i cant select all of the facebook mails (search "facebook") cause are too many too load them.Yahoo says

- Snowboarding Bean - 03-09-2014 04:56 PM

I have two emails, one assigned to Facebook and one for normal email. As for deleting I'm not sure. If you don't want to make another email there MIGHT be like a check box or something in the options menu. Wait I just remembered how!!! Ok in the email search box thing type in Facebook so only Facebook messages come up. Then do the check all box and press delete!!!

- Aditya - 03-09-2014 05:07 PM

Typing "Facebook" in search box loads other emails containing "facebook" word also, which might be useful emails. So a better way to go about deleting Facebook mail is....

Type "from:Facebook" in the Search Mail box.

This will only show you results of Email sent to you by Facebook.
Works 100% !!!