Twitist Forums
*Should I add him on facebook?*? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: *Should I add him on facebook?*? (/thread-108762.html)

*Should I add him on facebook?*? - 818 - 03-10-2014 04:38 AM

So I like this guy in one of my classes, hes one year older than i am, and we're in high school. ! I've liked him since the beginning of the school year, and i actually first noticed him because i saw him glance at me a few times and everywhere i turned, he was right there. We don't really talk though, I'm so shy around him, I feel my face start to burn whenever i even see him looking at me. We sit across the room from each other, and sometimes when i look at him, he'll stare at me for a while until i look away from shyness. Just the other day, him and his friend were both staring at me for literally like 4 seconds. Also, recently, i was going to class and he was coming the opposite way i was and once he saw me he turned around and followed me! (I know it sounds weird but it was cutee.) Another thing is about a day ago, i was walking past his table and his friend (the same one i mentioned before) said his name kinda teasingly. My friends think i should friend my crush on fb but i don't know if he even likes me? Opinions please!!!?? Thanks so much everyone! Smile)

- Welcome - 03-10-2014 04:42 AM

Yeah I think you should.

- Scottish Girl - 03-10-2014 04:56 AM

Sounds like he likes you just go ahead and add him what harm can it do!!! goodluck!

- ~Midnight rain~ - 03-10-2014 05:06 AM

It doesn't matter if he likes you or not in regards to whether or not you add him on facebook!! On facebook nowadays people even add people they barely know; the fact he's in your classes and you know each other is enough to add him without it seeming weird. Go for it, girly!