Twitist Forums
20 friends on new facebook layout? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: 20 friends on new facebook layout? (/thread-108962.html)

20 friends on new facebook layout? - Ramona - 03-10-2014 09:17 PM

On new facebook layout there's those 20 friends square on the left...The ones on the top of the square are the ones we chat with the most, right? Isn't that a bit weird? Facebook keeping track of who we chat with? So now my boyfriend is mad because he is not the first one on that list. It's always some guy i don't even chat with that much anymore, it's so annoying! Is there a way to change who appears there??
It's not random when it's always the same ppl on top of the list...And it's too much of a coincidence that those are the people I chat with the most...I created a separate friend list but it doesn't affect the damn square...

- Rishal R - 03-10-2014 09:19 PM

the 20 squares are always random, it can be changed more effectivley to show your friends at the top of the list if you make a seperate list of friends on the chat menu Smile

- Rom Cartridge - 03-10-2014 09:27 PM

According to Facebook:

“Friends who you publicly interact with the most appear first on your profile. Examples of public interactions include Wall posts, comments and mutually attended events — Facebook will never show friends based on whose profiles you choose to view or who you interact with over messages and chat.”