Twitist Forums
Which you do like better Myspace or Facebook? Why? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Which you do like better Myspace or Facebook? Why? (/thread-108980.html)

Which you do like better Myspace or Facebook? Why? - Stalking Kate(: - 03-10-2014 11:47 PM

I have both a Myspace and a Facebook. I like Myspace better because you can personalize it all and make it more you, Facebook is more standard. Facebook has to many little things. Myspace has a few big things and some little things. Oh and have you noticed that Facebook is becoming more like Myspace and Myspace is becomming more like Facebook?

- xxcutefacexx - 03-11-2014 12:02 AM

yeah, I have both too.
I like myspace because that's the one I'm familiar with, so it's kinda like a security blanket lol.
but Facebook is easier to find people, there's a lot more stuff on there to personalize your page, and I like the chat option on there.
yeah, i have noticed that myspace is becomming like facebook, did you notice that they added applications now....?!

- Amy W - 03-11-2014 12:17 AM

Myspace b/c it seems more easy to personalize. This may just be because I know coding, however. I guess facebook would be easier for those who do not know coding.

- Oleahh - 03-11-2014 12:28 AM

Facebook because its much cleaner. As in Myspace is all over the place with everything. Its so hard to find your way to things. Facebook is more closed off website.

- Baby - 03-11-2014 12:30 AM

I am with Facebook. I enjoy it. I think it is better. It is also cleaner & more organised. It is easier to find your way around aswell.

- 527 - 03-11-2014 12:45 AM

Facebook is so much better for many reasons

- Faster
- More organized
- Ads and commercials are pushed to the side
- Less spam
- Safer (you can easily stop someone from seeing your profile)
- Easier to use
- The applications are better

Facebook is growing fast and will soon pass Myspace. Entire Schools are even starting to join facebook because of the facebook network system.