Twitist Forums
Guy likes me and I like him, but we won't see each other for a year. Please help me?!?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Guy likes me and I like him, but we won't see each other for a year. Please help me?!?!? (/thread-109017.html)

Guy likes me and I like him, but we won't see each other for a year. Please help me?!?!? - Megan - 03-11-2014 03:33 AM

Pros:
He tried smiling at me, going in my personal space, trying to stand out so I can notice him, locking eyes with me,(his eyes would dilate when he did that) ignoring me, his friends looking at me, making me jealous. He's been doing that for 7 months. he gives me stares that I can't describe.(he sorta looked hurt, but not sad). he sorta pushed a guy out the way just to lock eyes with me.(he did this twice) I added him on Facebook, but he has 2 accounts&hasnt been on in 3 months.

Cons:
I won't see him till 9th grade&im in 8th, But all of my activities&my concerts will be at his school. His school is right next to mine(it's walking distance). None of my friends know him well enough to have his number.

- mohit garg - 03-11-2014 03:45 AM

Go to twitter