Twitist Forums
If a guy has a girlfriend should he be liking a girls pictures on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If a guy has a girlfriend should he be liking a girls pictures on Facebook? (/thread-109068.html)

If a guy has a girlfriend should he be liking a girls pictures on Facebook? - Crystal - 03-11-2014 06:50 AM

So is it bad if a guy has a girlfriend and he is liking 3 of the same girls pictures on Facebook?

- ? - 03-11-2014 06:56 AM

Definetly not good!

Girls hate when their guy does that!

Even I was pissed at this guy I was " talking to because of that..
So stop it before she starts mentioning it

- Angelique - 03-11-2014 07:02 AM

It depends if he's liking liking her or if he just likes her pictures(:

- niclas - 03-11-2014 07:12 AM

Yes i think it is okej and totally normal

- Jimmy - 03-11-2014 07:26 AM

hard to say.. overall i'd say it is kinda bad unless she's like a really close mate then it is bad

- me - 03-11-2014 07:35 AM

I don't tolerate it from boyfriends, I don't care what anyone says. Liking another girl's picture is a guy's way of saying "you look hot here" and they know a lot of girls will tolerate it because it's "only facebook"

- Kartik - 03-11-2014 07:47 AM

Trust issues. If a relationship has any element of TRUE trust, it shouldn't matter who likes whose picture, for goodness! It depends what KIND of pictures though. If it's a picture of the girl with an interesting shit, another person, puppy etc. then it shouldn't matter. If it's a semi-naked, seductive picture, then obviously there's a problem.

- Olga - 03-11-2014 07:55 AM

I don't think it's a problem unless they are "sexy" photos. "Liking" a photo of a girl on the beach in her swimsuit, or at home in a provocative pose, is different than "liking" a photo of her in her graduation gown or on her skiing trip.