Twitist Forums
Why do the likes of Rahm and Obama keep winning elections when social media tells us another story about.....? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Why do the likes of Rahm and Obama keep winning elections when social media tells us another story about.....? (/thread-109292.html)

Why do the likes of Rahm and Obama keep winning elections when social media tells us another story about.....? - DdWhtUUtuj - 03-12-2014 01:56 AM

...about.....about how much WE detest these communists? They are worse than the Nazis minus the deaths, for now.
All of you are GAY !!!! GAY!!! I say!!!! booohoohoohoohoo....go away!!!!!booohoohoo...
JR- so gay......

- 859 - 03-12-2014 02:02 AM

lol... a few loud wackos don't win elections... in fact, they often hurt more than help...

- hamel5 - 03-12-2014 02:10 AM

Because social media is over-hyped? Because you have no historical or political sense? I give up, why?

- Carm - 03-12-2014 02:22 AM

Because of weak rhetoric using such terms as "communists" and "nazis"...

- JRHRLH - 03-12-2014 02:31 AM

How childish of you.
Grow up, loser.

- Michael T - 03-12-2014 02:46 AM

Probably because Social Media has nothing to do with the Electoral Process

if those who B i t c h e d and Moaned and Whined on social Media had taken the time to vote perhaps the election results would have been different

for example a few years back someting different happened in Canadian Federal Elections

more people chose not to vote than actually voted for any 1 political party

translation

had all the non voters actually voted for the Green Party [ which has 1 seat in parliament now]
then the leader of the Green Party , Elizabeth May , would be Canda's Prime Minister with a majority Government

think about it you could have had Seinfeld or Kramer or Robin Willimas for President instead of Obama

perhaps it is just as well?