Twitist Forums
New Facebook friend's page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: New Facebook friend's page? (/thread-109342.html)

New Facebook friend's page? - ... - 03-12-2014 05:50 AM

Facebook changed the "Friends" page. Where are the status updates now? That's the ONLY thing I used the Friends page for, and now it's not there. It's really annoying, it's not easier to use like they say it is.

- JustWondering - 03-12-2014 05:53 AM

Wow that is annoying. I hadn't noticed that. If you just want to look at everyone's status updates...hmmm...yeah there isn't any way to do that on Facebook that I can find. That sucks =(

- hulcegates4 - 03-12-2014 05:55 AM

I used to use that page to add to my mafia wars then delete the people I didn't know and you can't even do that anymore!! I hate it!!!!!

- SnoPhox - 03-12-2014 06:09 AM

It's ridiculous, another dumb move on facebook's behalf. Why do they keep changing something that's already good? Idiots!

- Mary - 03-12-2014 06:13 AM

I also think that this is a stupid idea. This was one of the main features on facebook that I used. I don't do any of the silly quizzes or applications. I just like looking at the status updates, photos and videos.....now i feel there isn't any point saying what is on your mind, if no one can see it?!!!! AaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH!!!

(rant over!)

- Mr. Ici - 03-12-2014 06:18 AM

I realised this just today and as I only use FB to look at people's statuses, I'm not logging on again. It's going to be a bit wierd seeing as I've used FB all the time for over a year but enough is enough.

It's no use complaining either, I just read this :
"Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sent an e-mail to employees suggesting that it's folly for a disruptive company to listen to its customers."
(http://news.cnet.com/facebooks-redesign-time-to-listen-to-users/)

FB does not care about you or your opinions.
I might pick up the phone and give a friend a call.