Twitist Forums
(Survey) what's the reasons why you hate (love) Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook timeline (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: (Survey) what's the reasons why you hate (love) Facebook? (/thread-109400.html)

(Survey) what's the reasons why you hate (love) Facebook? - Emily - 03-12-2014 10:17 AM

If you hate or love FB so much, please list the reasons why you do.

(By the way i heard we will all get switched to the new layout called the Timeline at the end of this month.)
kit kat: FB is a drama producing machine it seems.
hedda: i know right! a lot of them are fake. it's all bout fake life of happiness they create for themselves. i actually know they are not that happy or cool in real life.

- Kit Kat Smiley Cat - 03-12-2014 10:19 AM

It's aight. I use it to keep up with people that moved away, I dislike the drama though. I don't care about your issues.

I HATE when people post stuff like " I'm so depressed" then get pisssed when people bug them asking them whats wrong.

- Hedda Lettuce - 03-12-2014 10:30 AM

yes, we will all get switched, i already switched just so i could have it set up the way i wanted. but it is a sucky layout.

reasons i hate it: people are fake, narcissistic, try to be political or philosophical or brag or drunk.

reason i love it: It reminds me when all my family member's and friends birthday's are, so i can write "Happy Birthday" on ther FB page and believe that suffice's as a proper birthday wish....

- opus 23 - 03-12-2014 10:44 AM

I have a on and off relationship with facebook right now i am off..