Twitist Forums
Do you believe that Social Media did provide the "proof" of chemical attacks? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Do you believe that Social Media did provide the "proof" of chemical attacks? (/thread-109638.html)

Do you believe that Social Media did provide the "proof" of chemical attacks? - Di - 03-13-2014 07:36 AM

as President Obama's White House has offered. Does Social Media necessarily reflect the truth:

"Social media helped American intelligence officials determine that Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime carried out a deadly nerve gas attack on its citizens earlier this month, top White House aides said Friday, but some members of Congress remain wary of the U.S. launching a retaliatory strike."
http://washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-social-media-helped-prove-chemical-attack-in-syria/article/2534959

- River - 03-13-2014 07:43 AM

Not hardly... beings they sent in UN Officials Wink !

- kiren - 03-13-2014 07:55 AM

Social Media does a lot of stuff i wouldn't personally be surprised.

- spartan51 - 03-13-2014 08:10 AM

Because if its on the Internet, it must be true!!!!

- ahandle101 - 03-13-2014 08:25 AM

So, if I tweeted that Obama blows goats, would that make it true?

- Los Lobos - 03-13-2014 08:31 AM

I think that's Libspeak for the 'young' generation who think anything you read in social media is true. I'm 27, but don't buy that crap. Obama is the muslim brotherhoods personal attack dog and he's going to help them finish what they started during the 'Arab Spring', which he also helped them with. I've seen vids of the 'rebels' using the chemicals also, so, what's true. The libs will believe anything that comes out of their handlers behind unfortunately, ma'am.

- rayn - 03-13-2014 08:42 AM

Being a skeptic of Social Media propaganda (ergo, punks with keyboards) I would say "No"

Everything promoted by Social Media as well as conventional Media needs to be scrutinized carefully - Social Media, however has absolutely no form of accountability. Proof? Check some various wallposts over the past 24 hours... I'm sure you'd have all the proof you need for Social Media's "proof"

- Gigi - 03-13-2014 08:46 AM

You will soon have no problem with that if you stay obedient & stay faithful to God and love sincerely,you will see and read Daniel 2:44.

- 575 - 03-13-2014 08:50 AM

Whose side is tweeting and which group do you believe. While the Inspectors where two miles from the site Syria would have used it? Highly unlikely, is the answer.