Twitist Forums
How do I make it that on Facebook chat it says I'm online on mobile phone, and not on web? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: How do I make it that on Facebook chat it says I'm online on mobile phone, and not on web? (/thread-109639.html)

How do I make it that on Facebook chat it says I'm online on mobile phone, and not on web? - Irma - 03-13-2014 07:37 AM

So I bought a windows phone and I go to facebook via Facebook mobile, or google chrome, but apparently on chat for my friends I am offline, or it even says I'm online on web. How do I make the mobile icon appear when I'm online on mobile phone?

- Bradley - 03-13-2014 07:42 AM

you need to download the facebook app then if you have windows phone it will say your online on web but you need to download messenger app its a facebook app that allows you to talk to your friends on the go and go on facebook same time and it will always say your online to phone

- Abu - 03-13-2014 07:56 AM

Maybe you should browse Facebook from m.facebook.com

- Daniel - 03-13-2014 08:08 AM

Login On Mobile Into your Account On Facebook When you have Done That When you Chat With People on Facebook it Should Say That you Are on Mobile

Please Note Tho if your Using PC Or Have your Facebook On On your PC It May Say VIA Web