Twitist Forums
is my wifi or modem the problem? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: is my wifi or modem the problem? (/thread-109660.html)

is my wifi or modem the problem? - Joshua - 03-13-2014 09:45 AM

So ive had my wifi so the past moth now,and the 2 week i started to notice some problems . I have a belkin n300 (wifi router) and hughes net (internet. Provider) the fist sign was as i play my online mutiplayer it startes to lag and second is when i watch videos the video wony even load and the router is in the middle of the house so,it proportioned. And there are probably abiut 2 to 3 devices conected.so as i start to watch a video on youtube it wont load at all and. The internet facebook and the,internet. Is just fine but the when it,come,to videos and gameing it a total wreck all so the downlaoding it horrible i will try to update a game or an app but it take 20mb abiut 40 to 60 minutes. Someone please help any tips i,need my wifi also,i have a ethrrnet cable hooked up to my ps3 but dosent make a diffrence please help very fustrating

- Mark - 03-13-2014 09:47 AM

hughes net is probably the most unreliable provider in the planet. if your weather is cloudy you get a 75% slower connection. if it is raining its like a 95 % speed decrease. and they charge like crazy. go on speedtest.net and if the download speed is under 6mbps then its time to get rid of hughes net

- Oklg - 03-13-2014 09:55 AM

You should probably call your internet provider or go and get a different provider