Twitist Forums
I have opened a locksmith company in jacksonville, Fl and I need some advice on advertisement please.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: I have opened a locksmith company in jacksonville, Fl and I need some advice on advertisement please.? (/thread-109692.html)

I have opened a locksmith company in jacksonville, Fl and I need some advice on advertisement please.? - Darren - 03-13-2014 12:30 PM

I should have my website up and running in a week or 2 and I am getting cards and magnetic signs for my vehicles. I am also putting an advertisement in the phone book and I am on facebook. I know there is always something more I can do but I cant think of anything else. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You...

- Michelle - 03-13-2014 12:43 PM

Get in touch with the Management Companies that look after the upkeep of apartment blocks.

There are a lot of locks in apartment blocks

Just Google "Apartment Management Companies in Jacksonville". That will give you a list of Companies.

You will find there are not that many, (Which is kind of good) as each Management Company will deal with quite a lot of properties.