Twitist Forums
What are some good ideas for a new social networking website that can be successful? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: What are some good ideas for a new social networking website that can be successful? (/thread-110201.html)

What are some good ideas for a new social networking website that can be successful? - YoungMan - 03-15-2014 06:52 AM

Hi, I recently decided i want to be a web programmer and i thought i should start thinking from now. I AM 15 YEARS OLD. Even though i dont know anything about html or programming, i really want to create a social networking site or any website which can be the NEXT BIG THING(not as much as facebook) but popular like instagram, twitter etc. If you have any other ideas or other websites which can be successful and profitable, please let me know

- Christian - 03-15-2014 07:06 AM

Look up codeacademy - that will teach you how to code and then you can use your ideas.

- Scott - 03-15-2014 07:18 AM

Personally, I don't think you really have a chance making a successful social network these days. The reason is that I think the main ones (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram) are just too popular. I don't think the internet wants/needs another one. I think you should create an iOS/Android app like SnapChat or BBM.