Twitist Forums
I'm trying to make a small facebook 'store'.....? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: I'm trying to make a small facebook 'store'.....? (/thread-110348.html)

I'm trying to make a small facebook 'store'.....? - Kari - 03-15-2014 06:02 PM

The thing is that i'm selling things on facebook (to Chile) and i'm living in the US so i'm trying to look for a way they (chilean people) can pay me. I thought maybe paypal will work by they do not have chilean pesos, so does alertpay . I do not want checks or western union because it will take forever. So i don't know if anyone knows a way where they can deposit me into a account where it automaticly will change the currency to USD.

Any suggestions ??

- 462 - 03-15-2014 06:13 PM

I could give credence to using an esulltion as it has numerous benefits:
Viral is a tremendously influential and efficient form of word-of-mouth advertising by utilising the power and popularity of Facebook; this will significantly push the viral aspect of your marketing, thus expanding your potential customer base on a daily basis without needing to invest time promoting it. Like/Comment – By commenting or liking certain products in your store, information is posted on the customer’s wall, giving you an instant form of credibility. This opens your Facebook store to a whole new client base allowing for a more targeted form of advertising. Stock Syncing – All stocks are synced through our CMS, allowing you to manage all stock, monitor best sales and control all features effectively and instantly. Simple Checkout – Customers are not required to be redirected to any other website as they may buy everything instantly on your Facebook store.