Twitist Forums
Free ways to advertise your business?? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Free ways to advertise your business?? (/thread-110398.html)

Pages: 1 2

Free ways to advertise your business?? - Juan - 03-15-2014 10:49 PM

I'm look for free ways to advertise my video production(juancarlosfilms.com) business, I do wedding, music videos, interviews and anything that involves a camera. I'm currently advertising on craigslist which got me a lot of clients but I want more ways to reach people since my business has a lot of penitential but no marketing plan. There isn't much competition since my service in one of a kind and nothing like it around here (bay area).I've been trying to make my business start up since i was 15 and recently expanded rapidly so i don't have much experience in business and I tough myself everything I know, but my work talks by it's self. If anyone can give me any help on free or cheap ways to market or past experiences, that'll really help, Thanks

- Sourabh - 03-15-2014 10:52 PM

Use social medias to promote your business, since you are related to video production, than the site like youtube will really help you. use some seo techniques like bookmarking, forum, question answering etc. these will help you to promote your business.

- Rory S - 03-15-2014 11:06 PM

Market yourself on sites like youtube.com, viddler.com and dailymotion.com. Since your line of work seems to be in video, then wouldn't video marketing be your best option.

If you have the time to do it and you offer people a lot of value, you will begin to attract a lot of clients your way. Many people including singers and actors got found on youtube believe it or not.

Just remember to offer value to your viewers and put a link of your website in the 'description' of your video that will get you the traffic that you are after.

- Abhay Khurana - 03-15-2014 11:20 PM

Best ways for free advertising:

1. Quality Link building
2. Use of Social Media
3. Increase commenting on your vides to increases traffic.

- P A R E S H - 03-15-2014 11:29 PM

1. Social Media
2. Press Releases
3. Classified Ads
4. Video Marketing
5. Online Presentation
6. Forum Discussion
7. Yahoo Answers
8. Blog Posting
9. Link Building
10. Local Directory Submission
11. Map Submission

all above activities are free techniques for Business Advertising.

- Peter Nikolow - 03-15-2014 11:35 PM

Well - you need some SMM related guy with strong plan with few simply steps.

1. You need to setup profile about you and your business on all major social networks - Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and G+. Probably also LinkedIn. But first you can start with Google Local + linked G+ profile (this will help you users to locate your business on map!)
2. After you setup profile you need to get permissions to put there some previous videos as "examples". You need to tag some people there and ask for reference.
3. You need to push updates to social sites on regular to keep actual users engaged.

I think that this will cover all your actual needs. The real problem is that this will take you approx 1 hour daily or even more.

- dany - 03-15-2014 11:37 PM

In my opinion the best way to advertise you website is to publish it on social media website. Because you all know that these sites are majorly used all over web.

- Star Web Maker - 03-15-2014 11:50 PM

According to me, you can use search engine optimization, social media optimization, bulk emailing, bulk sms, Google local listing etc.

- Nikolai Nikonov - 03-15-2014 11:56 PM

Add your business to local directories like yelp.com and manta.com, they have huge traffic and you can easily double your current number of clients. Also add your info to Google Local Search.

Remind past clients that you exist. If you have their names and addresses regularly send them postcards (before national holidays like Christmas).

You can ask your past clients for a favor to recommend you to other people.
The best time to do it, a month before important event (like prom evening),
possibly they have relatives or friends with future grads.

- Christine - 03-16-2014 12:13 AM

If you want website free hosting free how to do it step by step with loads of help by people who are new email me for details
chrisstephenson7@msn.com