Twitist Forums
What is business's no 1 challenge when considering Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook Marketing (/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: What is business's no 1 challenge when considering Facebook? (/thread-110648.html)

What is business's no 1 challenge when considering Facebook? - Julian Mcmenamin - 03-16-2014 05:17 PM

I am looking to develop a Facebook marketing strategy for businesses, so I need to understand the no 1 challenges and problems faced by businesses and entrepreneurs, so I can deliver a solution to their pain points.

- Georgina - 03-16-2014 05:25 PM

It's a problem for luxury brands maintaining their luxury image on a site that anyone can be a part of.

- Jasper - 03-16-2014 05:37 PM

There are two basic problems which usually business faces on Facebook.
1) Your Page Out look which include your cover photo and those things which you are going to share on your wall.
2) The Targeted Audience is also a problem to find. There are many tools that give you the facility to buy like. I would not recommend you to use tools because these tools give you the fake like not original. The best way of targeting your customer is to join groups. Participate in those groups and share your page post in those groups. Believe you me your Like will be 100% genuine. and try inviting people all the time.

When i started marketing on Facebook i faced these problems. But i sorted out them and now doing a good job. I wish you a good luck. Have go with Facebook marketing.