Twitist Forums
Why my facebook account has been temporarily suspended? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Why my facebook account has been temporarily suspended? (/thread-110888.html)

Why my facebook account has been temporarily suspended? - toyman2323 - 03-17-2014 12:45 PM

i logged in to my account and
this is what i see
Suspicious activity has been detected on your Facebook account and it has been temporarily suspended as a security precaution. It is likely that your account was compromised as a result of entering your password on a website designed to look like Facebook. This type of attack is known as phishing.is this temporary or permanently ?help please
im just posting a YouTube video url to my friends and somethings pup up and now i cant access ohh sorry for my bad English im from Philippines thank you guys in advance

- Frank - 03-17-2014 12:53 PM

Cuz u or ssomeone tryed to get in ur account and failed a lot

- abraXus - 03-17-2014 01:07 PM

usually they give you options to recover your account, like sending them a copy of your government issued id

if they dont give you that option, then it is permanent

another possibility is that they caught you breaking a rule, like lying about your name or age, or you created more than one account

- Nicholas - 03-17-2014 01:11 PM

I don't know but can you let me know what you did when you find out please. I've been trying to delete my Facebook account for years.

- David S - 03-17-2014 01:21 PM

temporary. Also could be facebook glitch. I posted a photo that was too large to download, then i explained how i got it to my facebook. Then facebook called it spam and removed it. Thats what i hate about facebook. I dont think u did anything wrong