Twitist Forums
How can I upload a photo to the cloud put on a automatic border and then it shoul upload to a Facebook page? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: General Social Media & Marketing Forums (/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: General Social Media questions (/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: How can I upload a photo to the cloud put on a automatic border and then it shoul upload to a Facebook page? (/thread-110913.html)

How can I upload a photo to the cloud put on a automatic border and then it shoul upload to a Facebook page? - Jimmy - 03-17-2014 02:38 PM

I know this is a weird question. But I'm working as a Social Media manager. My boss has this idea and I don't know how to do it or if it is even possible. He wants people to be able to take a picture of themselves and send it to a place (the cloud) in the cloud it should get a specific frame/border and then its should send the picture to the companies Facebook page and upload it there. Does anyone have any sugestions?

- Daniel - 03-17-2014 02:40 PM

What your Asking you Can Do it But Not Automatically Tho you Can Use a Photo Editing Program To Make These Kind Of Photo Effects Like Photoshop Than Once Finished Than Go to Facebook and Upload it to the Page