Twitist Forums
how can i date someone on facebook without my friends knowing? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: how can i date someone on facebook without my friends knowing? (/thread-110994.html)

how can i date someone on facebook without my friends knowing? - Ben - 03-17-2014 08:54 PM

i am curious about my sexuality and i wanna c if i am into other guys. everyone at my high school believes i am straight but if flirt with another guy or question other guys they could spread that around and i dont wanna be a flowing topic at school or be bullied. plus i don't wanna date the guys at my school. but what i am asking is how can i flirt with another guy, someone that doesn't live close to me cuz i dont want him or my friends to have any contact, on facebook without my friends knowing??? answers are appreciated Smile
ps: im not into online dating i jus wanna casually flirt with someone on there, nothing serious.

- 381 - 03-17-2014 09:05 PM

just talk to the person in the chat in facebook none of your friends can see it.

- Rida Rehman - 03-17-2014 09:14 PM

Block them from seeing your posts and stuff that's what I did

- Dan C - 03-17-2014 09:27 PM

inbox or chat message them that's 100% private also if your looking to just flirt/talk not online dating e-mail me sometime illest43@yahoo.com

- TruMons†er - 03-17-2014 09:34 PM

Email him, IM or text him. Nothing wrong with a little curiosity. Smile I used to use messenger and it's safe enough. If anyone gives you sh*t about you being curious or bi or gay, ef them. True friends will stick with you no matter what! Good luck.