Twitist Forums
Facebook friend update problem?? please help? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook friend update problem?? please help? (/thread-111308.html)

Facebook friend update problem?? please help? - Mark Wright - 03-18-2014 10:19 PM

I have a facebook with about 240 friends, and recently when i go on, it doesnt work. First, i try to log in and it says "Account Unavailable, try again later" And it's been saying that for about 3 days now. after i refresh a couple times, i log in successfully. When i log in, it brings me to the news feed section as usual. But when i look at the updates, none of my friends are on there. there are no friend updates, just fanclubs and stuff like that. i went to settings and made sure that i can see the updates in my newsfeed, but i still can't see them. I then go to friends list and All friends, and it says that all of my friends are 'pending requests'. i can't see anybody's pages either. has this happened to you?... any help please

- molliekaaay - 03-18-2014 10:24 PM

this happened to my friend, she had to leave it for about a week and it eventually worked, but maybe if you email facebook and explain your problem they will be able to help?

- Stephanie - 03-18-2014 10:30 PM

the same thing is happening to me right now! I don't know what to do! I emailed facebook, but I doubt they'll respond with what I can do. I guess we'll just have to wait it out. This sucks.

- Nathan - 03-18-2014 10:41 PM

happened to me too Sad