Twitist Forums
My Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint) has a tendency to lock up and freeze sometimes. Please Help Me out.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: My Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint) has a tendency to lock up and freeze sometimes. Please Help Me out.? (/thread-111382.html)

My Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint) has a tendency to lock up and freeze sometimes. Please Help Me out.? - AM500 - 03-19-2014 04:59 AM

I bought my Samsung Galaxy S3 in Dec 2012 and up until April 2013 it was working fine the network and apps and all. I did an update or firmware update around April 2013 that time i believe. Ever since April 2013 firmware update then Ive been having issues with it locking up and freezing sometimes where I have to restart the phone in that case. Now up until around October-November 2013 and new firmware was released I think its was the Jellybean 4.3. I tried that to see if it would change it. Its okay but the same issues with it. Phone locks up sometimes and the network runs slow sometimes, phone freezes where I have to keep restarting it and some apps like the Youtube app running slow. So does anyone know how to fix it to where it once was besides doing a Reboot or Factory reset so I dont have to lose the info and reinstall everything again. Let me know something please.

Also apps like Facebook sometimes freezes and has been acting up too. And i also tried a different browser which is the Maxthon browser app. It works ok and a little better than the Internet browser it comes with.

- Travis MB - 03-19-2014 05:11 AM

Do you have any cleaning apps installed on your device? Right now I'm using a cleaning app called "Clean Master" by KS Mobile and it works great on my phone.