Twitist Forums
i keep seeing my ex bfs name and i juast dreamt about him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Instagram (/forum-26.html)
+--- Forum: General Instagram (/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: i keep seeing my ex bfs name and i juast dreamt about him? (/thread-111421.html)

i keep seeing my ex bfs name and i juast dreamt about him? - Delilah - 03-19-2014 08:43 AM

I keep seeing his name !! On Instagram I keep seeing his picture because someone shares him. I even met this one boy recently and he had the same name. Now I just woke up from a dream that I went to his house and he was like are you still In a relationship ? (He's in a relationship) I told him I was talking to someone seriously.. We both sat there on our phones and that's a I remember and even worse when I get out of school I been seeing him on my bus which he never used to take he would always catch the earlier one, idk he just keeps poppin up what could this mean

- Blue - 03-19-2014 08:47 AM

Probably he wants you back. And things happen like that when you keep thinking about one thing constantly. You should talk to him.

- JL - 03-19-2014 09:01 AM

You probably miss him. He was a part of your life and not all of it was bad. It does not mean you have to take him back.

- abbottabadi - 03-19-2014 09:11 AM

you are having a high school crush.

- ShallNotBeNamed - 03-19-2014 09:23 AM

Oh my god. You're having the same problems as me. My boyfriend recently broke up with me like 3 weeks ago but we don't talk at all but I see him all the time, & his name is always poppin up on Facebook & he's been more active in Facebook than ever. I dream about him a lot, like us getting back together. We were together for 8 months. I'm sorry it doesn't answer your question but it's cool that we are experiencing similar things.