Twitist Forums
Will he know that I'm checking out his Facebook profile all the time? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Will he know that I'm checking out his Facebook profile all the time? (/thread-111622.html)

Will he know that I'm checking out his Facebook profile all the time? - elizabeth - 03-20-2014 01:56 AM

Okay so I have this guy as a friend on my Facebook. I go on his profile like everyday, but I don't write on his wall or have any interactions with him on there. Will he ever find out that I'm viewing his profile all the time? Because if he did, I don't want to look like a stalker.

- Kira Wightman - 03-20-2014 02:06 AM

There are applications on facebook that can show you who is looking at your page and how often.

- yo2lux - 03-20-2014 02:16 AM

No. Facebook doesn't allow this. He never know.
The applications mentioned by "Kira Wightmanin" in the first comment are 'fake' applications.

- ~Nina~Loves You~ - 03-20-2014 02:30 AM

No im sure that doesnt happen or well im dooooooooomed. lol

- winter.chill - 03-20-2014 02:42 AM

nope

not possible

and dont believe those apps, he shall never know

- Moustafa - 03-20-2014 02:56 AM

Facebook does not provide a functionality that enables you to track who is viewing your profile, or parts of your profile, such as your photos. Third party applications also cannot provide this functionality. Applications that claim to give you this ability will be removed from Facebook for violating policy.

- tmb! - 03-20-2014 03:05 AM

no, Smile