Twitist Forums
how can i customize my privacy settings on facebook for someone who is not my facebook friend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: how can i customize my privacy settings on facebook for someone who is not my facebook friend? (/thread-111739.html)

how can i customize my privacy settings on facebook for someone who is not my facebook friend? - Naz - 03-20-2014 11:12 AM

i was wowndering how to customize my privacy for someone who is not my facebook friend. I know a person who customized her facebook in a way that allowed one person to see her photos/about/wall and that person was not her fb friend (but had 100 mutual friends) but another person cannot see those photos/about/wall and they have 160 mutual friends. therefore, i guess there's a way to change these settings and allow only certain people to see things if they are not your friend. is it possible to allow a certain person to see your photos even if they r not your fb friend? Thanks Smile
sorry, i dont think you guys understood my question: I want to customize settings for someone that i dont want to add as a friend but want only that specific person to see my photos. so basically i want to customize settings for one specific person with out being their fb friend. (i kno someone who did this, so i kno it is possible) thanks again

- Satyajit D - 03-20-2014 11:26 AM

yes if Ur default setting is friends of friends.you can see.

just change it to friends. for it to be view-able only to your friends

for particular albums you can choose which friends can view the album and who cant.

- Crysna! - 03-20-2014 11:31 AM

Go to privacy setting > sharing on facebook> who can see my wall/timeline, click to friends only. And all setting to 'friends only' related on your friends what you want. Good luck.