Twitist Forums
Facebook notifications on Galaxy S Skyrocket? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Facebook notifications on Galaxy S Skyrocket? (/thread-111740.html)

Facebook notifications on Galaxy S Skyrocket? - 685 - 03-20-2014 11:17 AM

I recently made the (reluctant) switch from iPhone to Galaxy S Skyrocket, but I still have my iPhone. I logged into my Facebook on the Galaxy, but the notifications kept appearing on the iPhone. I tried uninstalling Facebook on the iPhone, but the notifications still wouldn't show on the Galaxy. Any help?

- Yuuuup - 03-20-2014 11:27 AM

First, make sure you have SMS checked for the notifications you would like to receive. You can decide what notifications are sent to you via Mobile Texts by visiting the Notifications tab of your Account Settings page.

If you confirm that SMS notifications are checked in your Notifications tab, but are still not receiving texts, try removing your number completely then reactivating Mobile Texts.

To completely remove a number from your account, go to the Mobile tab of your Account Settings Page and click "remove." You can then reactivate your Mobile Texts by clicking "Register for Facebook Text Messages" on the same page.