Twitist Forums
What software does facebook use to catch keywords or tags and track people? (name of software, or similar one)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook ads (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: What software does facebook use to catch keywords or tags and track people? (name of software, or similar one)? (/thread-112053.html)

What software does facebook use to catch keywords or tags and track people? (name of software, or similar one)? - l.e.b. - 03-21-2014 02:11 PM

I need a software that is able to catch keywords entered by someone and match them with keywords entered by someone else on the same website. For example Facebook uses a software to catch keywords in your interests and it matches them to an advertisement, then the ad is posted on your page. Well I need something similar to that but instead of matching keywords to ads only, I want it to match keywords to BOTH ads AND other facebook users for example

- estefan2020 - 03-21-2014 02:14 PM

it sounds like you need to create a dhtml and integrate a database of keywords and send it to your adserver so it can take and combine the right ad to be displayed, rather than a que of random ads, you could then also have a database of members profiles and display the matched profile, such as a combo singles website with targeted ads. I don't think there is a specific software, rather than creating the right code for the website, with multiple database for the website to display