Twitist Forums
My New Ipod Touch 4G isn't receiving facebook notifications? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: My New Ipod Touch 4G isn't receiving facebook notifications? (/thread-112090.html)

My New Ipod Touch 4G isn't receiving facebook notifications? - Yeo - 03-21-2014 05:27 PM

So I got the new iPod 4G and I haven't been receiving facebook notifications from the app. When I go on facebook on my iPod, there are messages that I haven't read, its just that my iPod Touch isn't notifying me about them. I tried deleting the app and re-installing it but that hasn't worked, I also went to my settings and made sure that my iPod should receive notifications. So far it hasn't worked. Does anyone have the same problem or a solution? Please Help.

- wookid - 03-21-2014 05:42 PM

that's stupid man why would you answer and say i don't know if it's going to be like that then why answer at all jeez.

- Ɲyla ⌘ ♀ - 03-21-2014 05:57 PM

Make sure it's push notifications that you have turned on, and if that isn't the case then the problem is with facebook or their app, you should notify them.