Twitist Forums
How does a parent spy on a 21 year old facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: How does a parent spy on a 21 year old facebook? (/thread-112295.html)

How does a parent spy on a 21 year old facebook? - Dark Betty - 03-22-2014 11:16 AM

A friend of mine's dad somehow found out she what she has been posting and we were confused. She had her facebook private as well as I did and he was blocked by her as well. Is there a way for him to somehow find out? Even without facebook account?

- D J - 03-22-2014 11:28 AM

Access to her computer if she has her machine keeps track of her logins. It simple I surprised your are aware of how it's done.

- Adrian - 03-22-2014 11:38 AM

On the Internet, NOTHING is "private". Eventually it all shows up somewhere. There may be way he hacked into the account I suppose, but never assume anything you post on the Internet is ever private. There is no guarantee that these social sites will never be hacked, or some internal employee steals data...

- johanas - 03-22-2014 11:51 AM

He could have made a fake account and friended her on that or he probs logged into her account, this can be done at anytime, aslong as u know the email/phone number of someones accound u can type something into the password box to log in without having to change password or stuff, i wont say the thing u type in cause its wrong to log into someones account unless they have given u the password

hope this helps btw if he logged in with the password trick thing, it only works once so he cant do it again

- Ed G - 03-22-2014 12:06 PM

If she lives with him,then yes its very easy to install a spy program on the computer.Not to mention that one of her friends may have told him.Since she's 21 she should tell him MYOB.