Twitist Forums
What does it mean if my girlfriend says she's "Falling for you"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean if my girlfriend says she's "Falling for you"? (/thread-112389.html)

What does it mean if my girlfriend says she's "Falling for you"? - Fred - 03-22-2014 07:11 PM

This might seem like a dumb question if you don't know my situation.

So to kick it off we have only been dating 3 weeks but are very tight and inseparable. Both 16 yo

We were texting and we usually put hashtags on the end of our texts but she said #fallingforyou

I love her but don't know if I should tell her when she gets back, it's been 3 weeks....Did she mean she is falling in love with me?

Here's our conversation...

Me: #bestgirlfriendever
Her: #fallingforyou
Me: #youretooperfect #fallingforyoualso #howsthetrip (This was while she was on her road trip)
Her: #thatssocute #good #justwannabethere # yourfallingforme...? Smile
Me: #ofcourseSmile
Her: #blushing # heartdropped #wasscaredtowritethat

Hope this helps cuz im not good at taking hints at all....Please and Thanks Tongue
@LoveLarryStylinson

Thanks for the response, I feel the same for her but am not sure if it'd be too soon to say something after Christmas when she gets back and I give her gifts. The other day she brought up losing her virginity to me the day after we give gifts and stuff...I feel like i should let her know I love her before any of that...ideas?

- Chris Gatson - 03-22-2014 07:17 PM

she wants you to ask her out

- LoveLarryStylinson - 03-22-2014 07:32 PM

She's falling in love with you Smile

- postal p - 03-22-2014 07:46 PM

She is madly in love with you. If you like her at all, you hit the lottery.