Twitist Forums
How do I know if this girl likes me/I have a chance? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: How do I know if this girl likes me/I have a chance? (/thread-112596.html)

How do I know if this girl likes me/I have a chance? - Sam - 03-23-2014 11:18 AM

So I have a huge crush on this girl for like a year now, I liked her a lot last year because I saw her every day but after summer started it kinda went away and I dont have any classes with her this year, but a couple days ago I saw her and we started talking a little and I can't stop thinking about her. I really like her but were not in the same league, I'm more of a middle person (not a nerd but not a jock) I hang out with some cool people though. She is really popular and hangs out with the popular girls and boys. We're both softmores and both 16. I can't get myself to even say "hi" to her on Facebook because of my stress condition and I have really bad anxiety about it. She has always been really nice to me, she also teases me about inside joke a lot. Last year she would play with my iPad a lot and take pictures of herself and took one of me, she also went on my twitter and made it follow her. I have no acne and I work out ever other day, I am pretty muscular. Please give me some advice. I really like her, I just don't wanna make a fool of myself.

- Big - 03-23-2014 11:29 AM

Hey I'm a sophomore to and having the same problem with this girl that I like I am just afraid to talk to her and do not know how to start a conversation with her without it being awkward. Anyways good luck my best advice would be just to say hi and see how it goes.

- Jake - 03-23-2014 11:41 AM

This is a tough one because, like you said, you don't want to make a fool of yourself. I would say that she either does like you (which is my guess) or you have been friendzoned. If she is taking your I pad and playing with it and doing little stuff like that, I would say that there is a decent chance she likes you. I would reccomend asking her privately how she feels, tell her how you feel, and make sure that she knows to try and keep it private if its a no. In high school I almost dated the varsity cheerleader captain, and like you, I was definitely not a stand out. I had friends I'd hang out with that were popular, but I wasn't by any means. I just took too long to find the courage to ask her. So, I would say to take a chance at it, just do it privately so that you don't get out in a situation where you look like an idiot