Twitist Forums
She hasn't texted me in 3 days? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: She hasn't texted me in 3 days? (/thread-112713.html)

She hasn't texted me in 3 days? - Bryan - 03-23-2014 08:38 PM

So my gf from long distance and I just got over an argument because she was flirting with some people over twitter so I told her about it and she didn't bother to explain anything so we stopped talking for a week then I hit her up again and we talked about it.. personally I don't think she seemed very sorry about it but she said she was so I was like whatever and I gave her a second chance then she said "awesome hehehehe" then the next day I texted her kinda plain because I was still thinking about it so she asked me what I was doing and I told her "I'm walking home." after that she didn't text me for 3 days and I haven't texted her either. She did tweet however "If you text me without emojis or 'lol' im gonna assume your mad" but I'm not sure if that was directed to me or just a general tweet. I don't feel like texting her first either because I feel like I've already done more than I should to make it work

- --- - 03-23-2014 08:39 PM

Do you really want her to text you? After what she was doing? You shouldn't text her at all, in fact I'd consider ending this relationship. You don't know what else she's doing with it being long distance.

- Sarah - 03-23-2014 08:49 PM

long distance never ever works. drop her and go get drunk.

- awommack - 03-23-2014 09:01 PM

call him

- ashley - 03-23-2014 09:05 PM

sounds like she isnt respecting your relationship the way she should be. i think you shouldnt text her tell she texts you then tell her how your feeling but try not be angry. i think that tweet was directed at you

- eatcrackers55555 - 03-23-2014 09:14 PM

You have done more than you should. She flirted with guys on twitter. That should be the end of the story.