Twitist Forums
Why was he waiting for me in school , but doesn't go online ? (FACEBOOK)? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Why was he waiting for me in school , but doesn't go online ? (FACEBOOK)? (/thread-113261.html)

Why was he waiting for me in school , but doesn't go online ? (FACEBOOK)? - Adriana - 03-24-2014 10:12 AM

So I recently started talking to this boy name Eric from my school . I'd say like about 2 weeks ago , since the first time we spoke he would talk to me every night . But he recently stopped I don't see him on Facebook anymore and he hasn't answered my last message . We spoke like two days ago which he said he got sick from the weather and that's the reason I haven't seen him in school . He even admitted that he likes me and wants to go out with me but I said we should be friends but I still like you . He's also a bit younger then me but I don't care he seems nice . Yesterday in school I saw him waiting for me but he was smiling to his friends , if he can wait for me why can't he go online ? , is he going through something ? . Also he's dated before so I wouldn't be the first he said he wish I was the first

- webjnke1 - 03-24-2014 10:20 AM

He probably just doesn't get on the computer much.