Twitist Forums
Does Facebook send friend request by itself? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Does Facebook send friend request by itself? (/thread-113295.html)

Does Facebook send friend request by itself? - Felnix - 03-24-2014 10:13 AM

Recently I have created a facebook account as my alternative account for facebook games. But once I created, there are already 5 friend requests in my friend request list. 4 of them have totally no relation with me, and one of them is my real friend. So I started to feel there was something wrong, then after this I called my friend asking him did he request this account as friend, and he answered No. So, my question: Does Facebook send friend request by itself?

Addition: My sister Facebook account has some friends automatically added to her account. She never accepted them and they also never appear in the friend request list.

- Pleasant - 03-24-2014 10:20 AM

NO

- saurabh_rajoria - 03-24-2014 10:22 AM

NEVER

- Vinita - 03-24-2014 10:28 AM

no it won't send the request it will just recommends friends that may be you know or mutual friends of your othere friends..in right side.

- A - 03-24-2014 10:32 AM

no

- SlwMtin - 03-24-2014 10:39 AM

I believe there is a Bug with the Friends system on Facebook. Just recently I received 2 friend requests from 2 people I do in fact know, but haven't talked to in at least 4 years. Neither of those 2 people are just collecting friends (they just have close real life friends and family members on their friendslist). One even said, they never sent me a request.

One of my friends has been added by a person he really despises, so obviously he never sent them a friend request. But yet, they somehow were able to add my friend.

Does anyone know what's going on?