Twitist Forums
PLEASE: Did my girlfriend mean something when she asked if my best friend was single, or am I insecure? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: PLEASE: Did my girlfriend mean something when she asked if my best friend was single, or am I insecure? (/thread-113337.html)

PLEASE: Did my girlfriend mean something when she asked if my best friend was single, or am I insecure? - Jordan - 03-24-2014 10:14 AM

I have a new girlfriend. I was telling her about my best friend, and she saw him on Facebook just out of curiosity. She asked me if he was single: I replied, kind of offended "what kind of question is that"? She replied - "NO, not for me obviously, for Angelica (her roomate), she has been single for a while and needs someone to bone".

Am I just being insecure? I think I am...

- Anya - 03-24-2014 10:20 AM

you are insecure, if she has a reason for why she said that really quickly and smoothly, then obviously she was being genuine, i doubt she planned that before hand lol.

- nash - 03-24-2014 10:26 AM

Yea, Jordan- totally insecure. Geez, relax.

- Dian - 03-24-2014 10:35 AM

Yes you are !!!!! She's asking for roommate dude

- Matthew - 03-24-2014 10:43 AM

She is asking for her friend. Let it go. You keep up this uptight persona and she is going to cut. Relax!

- Rose - 03-24-2014 10:46 AM

You are being insecure. I think she genuinely is just looking to set her roommate up with someone

- amberophobia - 03-24-2014 10:56 AM

Yes, you're being a bit insecure. Girls are curious and always trying to hook their friends up haha