Twitist Forums
can I use the same gmail address and same phone number for new facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: can I use the same gmail address and same phone number for new facebook account? (/thread-113642.html)

can I use the same gmail address and same phone number for new facebook account? - Zoya - 03-24-2014 10:19 AM

After deleting an facebook account forever can I use the same gmail address and same phone number I have used the deleted fb account to create new facebook account
abraxus,

Is it against rule to delete my own facebook?i want delete it because i don't want to use that account. After all I know how to delete Facebook account. I just want to make sure before I delete it is there any way to use same phone number.

- abraXus - 03-24-2014 10:27 AM

no, you cannot

in fact, it's against the rules to delete one facebook account just to create a new facebook account, which is why

- Sarina James - 03-24-2014 10:29 AM

No. you can't.

- Richard - 03-24-2014 10:33 AM

No,you cant use the same gmail address and same phone number for new fb account.Thanks!

- sunny - 03-24-2014 10:41 AM

NO YOU CAN'T

BUT...
TRY THIS BEFORE YOU DIE.

UNFRIEND ALL YOUR FRIEND
UNLIKE EVERYTHINK
DELETE ALL YOUR POST and PAGES

"YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME FEW TIMES" CHANGE IT
VOILA!! YOU HAVE AN NEW ACCOUNT!! Congratulation

FACEBOOK ALLOWS ONLY ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON UNTILL DEATH!!*

New gmail address + New phone number = BYPASSES the above sentence. (utill they find the cure)