Twitist Forums
How do I tell my mom I got my first period? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: How do I tell my mom I got my first period? (/thread-113661.html)

How do I tell my mom I got my first period? - Taylor - 03-24-2014 10:19 AM

I started my period this morning (my first) and I do. KNow how to tell my Mom I'm to scared to go face to face my mom previously bought me supplies so I have that but I don't know how to tell her I'm scared that she's going to post it on Facebook and make a big deal about it and I was going to text her when she goes to the store but she's going with my dad I'm not sure what to do thanks for answering

- James - 03-24-2014 10:25 AM

Tell her your privacy concern and let her know what's going on if you don't think she will respect your decision talk jt your doc

- Fugglydowrite - 03-24-2014 10:30 AM

Sounds like Mom needs to grow up? or You are not telling it like it is but what makes Mom happy..
Wish I could tell her about it, but inherently you cannot tell people how to raise they're kids..
She would not really post it on Face/crook would she? that might even be illegal..if not disgustingly rude..
Perhaps you are only suffering the infamous moody affects of the cycle= "paranoia?" better think about it seriously as you are accusing some pretty awfully immature behavior from Mommy dearest ?

- Alex - 03-24-2014 10:38 AM

Just tell her. She will help you out. My sister got her first period a few days ago and she went through the same situation